There is an understandably high level of concern as the coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads, and the Weber Center for the Performing Arts is closely monitoring the situation as it evolves. The health and safety of our patrons, students, volunteers and staff are our first priority.
In accordance with recommendations from the CDC and the state of Wisconsin, the Weber Center for the Performing Arts has recommended that all large events, including all performances, be cancelled or postponed. We are announcing the postponement of the following performances:
- Candid Camera’s LOL Tour with Peter Funt
- The Neophonic Jazz Orchestra Presents: Classic Broadway
Our hope is to reschedule as many of these performances as possible, but it may take some time to determine when those performances may occur. More information will be communicated once that decision has been made.
We understand that this news will be very disappointing to many, as it is for us. If your performance is postponed, your tickets will be automatically transferred to the new date, and you will be contacted by the Box Office with the new performance date and time. If your performance is cancelled, you will be contacted by the Box Office to discuss the following options:
- You will have the opportunity to exchange your tickets for a patron credit that may be used for future performances, including events next season.
- You may donate the cost of your tickets to support the ongoing mission of the Weber Center for the Performing Arts.
- You may request a refund.
For information on performances or special events from one of our member organizations: La Crosse Community Theatre or Viterbo University, please visit the following websites.
La Crosse Community Theater – www.lacrossecommunitytheatre.org
- You can contact La Crosse Community Theater at email@example.com
Viterbo University Fine Arts Center – www.viterbo.edu/fine-arts-center
- You can contact the Viterbo University Fine Arts Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
The Box Office is temporarily closed as staff work remotely from home during the COVID-19 health emergency. We encourage you to email during this time as our staff do not have access to the Box Office voicemail accounts. We are monitoring email accounts regularly, so please feel email us should you need any assistance.